The Game Fair Competition Prize Draw – T’s & C’s
This competition is brought to you by Gamebirds Clothing Ltd in conjunction with Hayfield England & The Boot Room.
No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
- This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from 12.00 on 12th July 2019 until 12:00 on 2nd August 2019 (the “Closing Date”). By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Gamebirds Clothing’s sole discretion.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Gamebirds Clothing, Hayfield England or The Boot Room’s employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- reside in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland); and
- be at least 18 years of age or older;
- have access to the internet.
HOW TO ENTER
- Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled during the Competition Period to enter the Competition.
- Entrants may enter the competition online by:
- submitting, during the Competition Period, an entry via the online form located at www.www.gamebirdsclothing.co.uk/game-fair-competition (the “Online Form”) during the Competition Period; and
- providing the Entrant’s first name, last name and e-mail address (the “Entry”).
- The Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
- Each Entrant is limited to one Entry. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition.
- Only Entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Competition. Gamebirds Clothing Ltd does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged Entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit Entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
- The Winner (as defined below) will be chosen by means of randomised electronic selection from all valid Entries.
- There will be one main winner (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will win 1 Tweed Gamebirds Clothing Kingfisher Jacket (colour chosen by winner) 1 x pair of The Boot Room’s ladies Spanish Riding boots, 1 x Hayfield England’s hat with feather pin (colour chosen by the winner)
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Gamebirds Clothing’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize can only be redeemed by the named Winner and must not be sold on.
CONTACTING THE WINNER
- Gamebirds Clothing will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize using the email address used to submit the Entry by 5th August 2019. Gamebirds Clothing is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winner, Gamebirds Clothing reserves the right to offer the Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant selected by means of randomised electronic selection. Any re-selection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
- The Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address by 2nd September 2019. Gamebirds Clothing is not responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
- The surname of the Winner will be obtainable for three months from the Closing Date upon application via email to Gamebirds Clothing firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: The Game Fair Competition – Winners Details Request
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Gamebirds Clothing reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. Gamebirds Clothing decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred and must not be sold on.
- Gamebirds Clothing, including its officers, directors, employees or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising in relation to these T&Cs, this Competition and/or the Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the Winner, you may be required by Gamebirds Clothing to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are the Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the Winner’s name, photographs (which the Winner will provide on request) and statements made by the Winner concerning the Competition and/or the Prize.
- By entering this competition, you are consenting to your details being used in relation to the administration of this Competition and the delivery of the Prize but also to receive offers and future marketing communications from either Gamebirds Clothing, Hayfield England and The Bootroom.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram/Twitter shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this Competition and/or the Prize. You are providing your information to Gamebirds Clothing and not to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
- By entering this competition, the information you provide will be used for the purposes of this Competition, and also to receive offers and future marketing communications from either Gamebirds Clothing, Hayfield England and The Boot Room.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.